Our Site does not host any video or audio files. We display results of colaboration of our users.
firstname.lastname@example.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe in good faith that materials we link to infringe your
copyright, you (or your agent) can contact us requesting that we remove the links to the material.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide
to email@example.com with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to
act on the copyright or intellectual property owners behalf.
The designated e-mail address for these communications is: